|Full Name||Naveen Kumar Goyat|
|Known For||"The youngest player in 2018 VIVO Pro Kabaddi League i.e. Season 6 and the first 21st century born playing in the league. One of the Best Raider in PKL at this young age."|
|Born||14 February 2000||Age||19|
|Current Team||Dabang Delhi K.C.||Signature Move||Running Hand Touch|
|Jersey Number||19||Relationship Status||Single|
Naveen Kumar Family and Education
|Educational Qualification||Studied Physical Education at Kuk University|
|Father||Naveen Kumar Father|
|Mother||Naveen Kumar Mother|
|Brother||Naveen Kumar Brother - Ankit Sharma|
|Sister||Naveen Kumar Sister - Sonam Goyat|
Highlights From Naveen Kumar's Career
- During a walk in the village with his grandfather, Naveen Kumar saw a group of five-six kids playing kabaddi when he was also in the 6-7th standard.
- At this very first glimpse, Kabaddi chooses him, and he chooses the sports he was interested apart from belonging from the village of wrestlers, Bhiwani, Haryana (Hometown of Fhogat sisters.)
- Naveen Kumar age was just six years when he started playing kabaddi at youth level. He played various district tournaments, state leagues, and nationals.
- Seeing Naveen Kumar's progress in the sports, his parents said him to choose one among Kabaddi and studies knowing his interest in the game. He obviously went for kabaddi, which increased his focus and dedication towards the sports. His parents are also supportive throughout his career.
- He was called for the trials of Pro Kabaddi League season 6, world's biggest Kabaddi league where he caught the eyes of selectors of the franchise, Daband Delhi K.C.
- It was a dream of Naveen Kumar, and one of the most wished turning point in his Kabaddi career. He idealized Ajay Thakur, captain of Indian Kabaddi Team throughout the life, and now he got the chance to play against him.
- And you know what folks, he did not upset even Ajay Thakur. In his very first Pro Kabaddi League season, where he was the youngest among all, and the first player born in the 21st century, playing in the league, Naveen Kumar made his name count in the best raiders of the PKL.
- Just in the fourth match of his career, 18 years old scored a Super 10 and became the second youngest to achieve this milestone in the history of Pro Kabaddi League.
- It took just nine matches for this young led, Naveen Kumar to top the list of raid points scorers among his team, Dabang Delhi K.C.
- And the entire season went well, as like he thought, challenging big names in the leagues from his signature move - Running Hand Touch in which a raider acts surprisingly, moves speedily towards the defender, extends arms to touch them before escaping the opposition area.
- In the very first PKL season for Naveen Kumar, he emerged as the best raider in Dabang Delhi K.C, scoring the points in the pressured situation when his team needed the most.
- Because of this very great performance, Delhi KC retained their key player of the season 7 i.e. Pro Kabaddi League 2019. And we all are excited to see more super raids this time from this champ.
- Subscribe Us for future updates, related to Kabaddi. enter your email in the form below.
- SCROLL DOWN TO VIEW Naveen Kumar's Raid Points, Tackles, and stats in PKL 2018.
- You should also check out these amazing Biographies related to Kabaddi -
Achievements And Awards
- Performance In Pro Kabaddi League 2018, season 6
- Match Played - 22
- No. of Super Raids - 3
- Super 10s - 8
- Total Raid Points - 172
- No. of Super Tackles - 1
- High 5s - 0
- Total Tackle Points - 5
- Overall Total Points - 177
- Most Points In A Match - 15