Confused about the best badminton rackets under 3000? Don’t worry, because you are on the right page, here we are going to review the best badminton rackets of 2018, a beginner, intermediate, or pro Badminton player can look for.
A badminton player can’t perform well if he or she is not comfortable with their rackets, with its grips, flexibility, and weight. So by keeping in mind lots of technical aspects, like Balance, Flexibility, Price (under 3000), Weight, Shape, Brand, Material, Grip, and much more, we brought our some best racquets for Badminton under 3000 among the thousands available in the market.
- 1 5 Best Badminton Rackets Under 3000
- 2 Things to look for, before buying a Badminton Racket
- 3 Conclusion
5 Best Badminton Rackets Under 3000
We kept in mind, that the badminton rackets we will show here, should increase your playing. that it should be friendly with your hands and grips to defeat the opponent, and most importantly, it should match with your charm and style.
We tried to include almost top and very best brands like Li-Ning, Silver, and Best Yonex Badminton Racket under 3000 available in online market, just click on the racket’s name to scroll down to their full description and our review of that specific product. Hope you will find the best one for you.
|Yonex GR 303||90g||3.50 in.||Balanced|
|Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite||85-89g||3.50 in.||Balanced|
|Yonex Nanoray Light 9I||77g||3.75 in.||Head Light|
|Yonex ZR 100 Aluminum||95-100 g||3.75 in.||Balanced|
|KIDS Special – Silver’s Pedal||96-98g||3.5 in.||Balanced|
So, let’s have a look at the list, at the Rackets, and their features we brought out for you:-
Yonex GR 303 Badminton Racquet
Weight of 90g having the grip size G3 i.e. 3.50 inches (Basics for Beginners), this lightweight Yonex Badminton Racket with good movement and a nice grip, is one of the best and number one in our list. If you’re a Beginner or Intermediate Player, then don’t doubt, just go for it.
Here are some more features of an amazing product:-
Price : Vary From ₹ 400 – 700
- Composition: Aluminium steel
- Flexibility: Stiff
- Weight: 90 gram
- Grip size: G3 – 3.50 inches
- Playing level: Intermediate
- Half cover
- Ideal for men and women
- Head shape: Isometric
- Material: Aluminum
- In-Box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet with Cover
PlayersTome’s Review:- Lightweight, balanced racket for smash and drops, easy handling, good for starters, and intermediate players. Good for learning purpose because of its price.
CLICK HERE And Read In-Depth Review Article on YONEX GR 303 Badminton Racket
Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
Muscle Power is mostly used to eliminate stress-load and fatigue through contact friction, as it is located on rounded archways of the strings. It also helps to create total unity of the string and frame to make a closer and tighter contact.
Price : Under ₹ 3,000 (Offers Applied)
- Comes with H.M graphite shaft, same material’s frame with Titanium mesh.
- It is Isometrically shaped which used to keep a similar length of vertical strings, as well as horizontal ones. This mechanism of maintaining the equal length helps to increase sweet spot area in all the directions.
- A very meaningful construction, helps you raise your game, and to make easy and tighter contact with the shuttle.
- Available in Strung
- It comes with full cover
- The delivery box will have one Badminton Racquet and a full cover
PlayersTome’s Review:-Apart from strong and sturdy, it is for those who love to smash hard. Yes, all the smash lover out there, you can try this Badminton racket which is evenly balanced, and damn good for drop shots without any difficulty.
Yonex Nanoray Light 9i Graphite Badminton Racquet
If you’re searching for a light-head racket, then you can go one from the YONEX, NANORAY, which is the latest head-light series launched by YONEX. Obviously, a lightweight means easy and fast control with some meaningful swings, with enhanced repulsion which can be produced by the New Aero Frame. NANORAY is another one for the hard hitters, for fast swingers who loved to force their opponents into the back of the court with some great speed in their shots. For minimizing the air resistance, thinner top frame sides are used in this racket which provides high speed to the racket’s head. While thicker sides at the bottom of the head are useful for some great repulsive shots through greater stiffness of the frame.
Price : Upto ₹ 2,790
- Weight – 77 grams, Colour – Black.
- Frame – Graphite
- Shaft – Graphite, Nanomesh + Carbon Nanotube
- Built in T-joint
- Grip Size – G4 – 3.75 inches
- Developed in Japan, Made in China
- Strung, Unstrung – Strung racquet
- In box contents: 1 Badminton Racquet with Full Cover
- In the doubles, you can go with this rackets because of some good control and handling.
PlayersTome’s Review:-This racket is available in 77 gm weight, which clearly shows, how lightweight feel this racket can give you. And its latest technology playing some effective shots with turn you playing style like of an all-rounder. Intermediate Badminton players can go for it.
Yonex ZR 100 Aluminum Badminton Racquet
Perfect for beginners and intermediate players of badminton, the Yonex ZR 100 G3 badminton racquet features an aluminium frame, making it lightweight and convenient to play with. It also features a low torsion steel shaft that enhances its strength. Since it is lightweight, weighing only 90 grams, this badminton racquet from Yonex will enable you to play for a longer period of time without feeling exhausted. The Yonex ZR 100 G3 badminton racquet features the attractive Yonex logo highlighted on its strings which blends nicely with its look.
Let’s look at some more features of another product from the Yonex.
Price : Upto ₹ 580
- Composition – aluminium
- Weight – 95 to 100 g
- Grip size – G4
- Made in India – this is a revolutionary product by Yonex which is developed in japan and made in India
- Ideal for beginners and intermediate level players
- Comes with head cover
- Material: Aluminum
- In-Box Contents: 1 Badminton Racquet
PlayersTome’s Review:- You can keep using this Yonex ZR 100 G3 badminton racquet for a long time as it has a durable body. Its aluminium frame can resist wear and tear which it would regularly encounter on the badminton court. This Yonex badminton racquet comes with a head cover for safe storage. Along with looking attractive with the Yonex logo on its face, this cover also lets you conveniently hang the Yonex ZR 100 G3 racquet anywhere at home. The handle of this racquet is also easy to grip and ensures that the racquet doesn’t slip from your hands when you sweat.
You can either go with this racket or Yonex GR 303. Both are the same, having almost same features.
Silver’s Kids SIL-Pedal Combo-6 Aluminum Badminton Set
Wanna see you kid a future badminton champion or just looking for a summmer gift for him or her. This Badminton set is perfect for kids of age above 3 years.
MRP : ₹ 719
- Grip size – G3
- Ideal for junior, age group above 3 years, playing level for recreation and fun play
- Strung – yes, flexibility stiff, tension 18-20 lbs
- String pattern 22 x 24, head material normal body aluminium, shaft material – steel
- Other body features oval, weight (g) 96-98, height 19 inch
- White feather with synthetic bottom, colour white, type feather, pieces in box 3, playing level recreation, base material rubber
- Material – nylon, size 18 inch x 2 inch, playing level recreation
- Material: Aluminum
- In-Box Contents: 2 Badminton Racquets, 3 Shuttle Cocks and 1 Badminton Net
PlayersTome’s Review:-Product is good. Good for kids height . It is actually a full fledged badminton racket, just that the stem is small to match the kids height. Also you can play with your kids outdoor as this badminton set provides full length net and three feather shuttle .
That’s it, these are the best Badminton Racquets under 3000 available in the market today, we tried very best to bringing out the best among all, with a little bit product info, features to look for, and our review about the product to help you to choose the best one for you.
Things to look for, before buying a Badminton Racket
- Playing Style – The first thing you have to keep in mind that, what is your playing style. Are you an aggressive player, or defensive. Either you love to play deceptive strokes or straight ones?
- Weight – Lightweight rackets are recommended for initial level players.
- Head Shape – There are two shapes available for Badminton rackets,
- Isometric shape has more area on the strings which helps to produce more power (Highly recommended for beginners)
- Oval shaped rackets are for more experienced players.
- Heavy head Badminton rackets – More mass on head makes it the best for powerful game, hard smashes, and defence from the powerful shots
- Light head Badminton rackets – controlled racket, easy to swing.
- Balanced weight badminton rackets – If you prefer to be an all-rounder instead of smasher or defender, then this racket is for all the types of shots you loved to play.
Light Head and Balanced weight Badminton rackets are more useful for those who play in doubles,
Beginner : 17lbs-20lbs
Professional/International: 27lbs – 30lbs+
So, apart from the list of best Badminton rackets under 3000, which included racquets on the basis of weight, shape, size, string tension, flexibility, age groups, playing level, and different brands like Yonex, Silver, Li-Ning etc, you can also check some needful factors to look on, before buying a badminton racket, are provided by us, just in the above section.
We hope, this information we provided here have helped you out. Although, if you had any query regarding a badminton racket purchase, drop it in the comment box below. Your shares on this post will be a sign of your satisfaction on this article, so share it with your friends and help them to buy the best badminton racket at best price.