|Full Name||Rahul Chaudhari|
|Discipline||Kabaddi (Men's Division)|
|Known For||"The first player and raider to score 700+ points in Pro Kabaddi League. "|
|Born||16 June 1993||Age||24|
|Nickname||Poster Boy||Hometown||Bijnour, Uttar Pradesh, India|
|Height||183 cm / 6'||Weight||80 kg / 176 lb|
Rahul Chaudhari Family and Education
|Brother||Rohit Chaudhari||Coach||Anshu Chaudhari, Uday Kumar|
Highlights From Rahul Chaudhari's Career
- It was the age of thirteen when Rahul Chaudhari realised his passion towards the Kabaddi game.
- He was so dedicated towards his game that sometimes he was even beaten by his father. Yes, you read that right, in an interview during Pro Kabaddi League, he admitted that he wasn't supported by his family to play Kabaddi and pursuit in his career.
- But you know, passion never finds excuses. he used to bunk the classes, often run away from his house, to play Kabaddi which usually led to scoldings from his mother and occasional punching from his father :p
- But his determination to keep working hard and improve on several aspects of his game to attain ultimate perfection, brought Rahul Chaudhary on the posters of Pro Kabaddi Leauge.
- This boy has number of counts when it comes to the records which anyone can break, or build them.
- Rahul Chaudhari scored 151 raid points in session one of Pro Kabaddi League, and was at the second position after Anup Kumar
- While in session two of the league, Rahul scored 98 raid points, and 87 in the third session with some top performances making his place in all-time top five raiders of the sessions.
- Performances continue with the quality and attitude you carry with. It doesn't matter, where you are playing in session one, your debut match, or the session four, where Rahul Chaudhari became the best raider with a whopping 146 raid points.
- Telugu Titans, a franchise of Pro Kabaddi League, appointed Rahul Chaudhari as their captain for the session 5, where he crossed the milestone of 700 points in the league.
- He has total of 710 points in PKL, out of which he earned 666 points from the raid which makes him the best raider in Pro Kabaddi League, including 32 super 10's
- If we talk about the defensive, Rahul Chaudhari never steps back. He scored 44 tackle points.
- After captained the Indian Kabaddi team in 2014 during Beach Asian Games in Phuket, Thailand, Rahul Chaudhari was also part of 2016 South Asian Games and Kabaddi World Cup winning squad, which was earned by years of hard work, grit and never give up attitude of Indian Kabaddi Team.
- In Asian Kabaddi Championship 2017, when Indian Team was captained by Ajay Thakur, Rahul Chaudhari's amazing performance with all team combined efforts, put them on the peak like all major international tournament in Kabaddi.
Achievements and Awards
- Pro Kabaddi League Season 4 - The best raider (146 points)
- Most number of raid points (666),(44) tackle points and total points (710) in the history of Pro Kabaddi.
- Asian games 2014, Phuket, Thailand - Bronze (Beach Kabaddi)
- South Asian Games 2016, Guwhati - Winner
- Kabaddi World Cup 2016 - Winner
- Asian Kabaddi Championship 2017 - Winner