|Full Name||Hardik Himanshu Pandya|
|Known For||"Perfect skills with Bat and Ball, earned him the title of India's next Kapil Dev"|
|Born||11 October 1993||Age||25|
|Height||183 cm / 6'||Weight||75 kg / 165 lb|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat||Bowling Style||Right-arm fast-medium|
|Ethnicity||Indian||Girlfriend||Lisha Sharma (Romours)|
Hardik Pandya Family and Education
|High School||MK High School||Educational Qualification||He dropped out from the school in 9th standard to focus on Cricket.|
|Father||Himanshu Pandya (Businessman)||Mother||Nalini Pandya|
|Brother||Krunal Pandya (Elder, Cricketer)||Sister-in-law||Pankhuri Sharma|
Highlights From Hardik Pandya's Career
- One of the best all-rounder Indian Cricket Team could ever have after Kapil Dev, Hardik Pandya was born in Surat, Gujarat. The place at which he is today, was not possible without his dad, Himanshu Pandya, who left his car business in Surat, and shifted to Vadodara to provide better cricket training and facilities to his two sons, Krunal Pandya, and Hardik.
- Apart from worrying about the financial situation, Their father enrolled them into Kiran More's cricket academy situated in Vadodara, India, and gave them a second-hand car to travel to the cricket ground with the complete kit.
- Hardik Pandya made his mark of the junior level cricket helping his club and teams to win the match single-handedly. He showed the world that cricket for him and he is for the cricket.
- His father revealed that till the age of 18, Hardik Pandya used to bowl leg spin, later at the domestic level, when he met with the Broda Cricket Team's coach, Sanath Kumar, we got the first fast bowling all-rounder since the retirement of the great, Kapil Dev.
- Pandya started to play for Baroda Cricket Team since 2013, and in the very next season, in Syed Mushtaq Ali Trophy 2013-14, Hardik helped his team to win some crucial matches for the unmatchable skills with the bat as well as the bowl. This all-rounder role model helped Baroda claiming that trophy.
- Those performances at the Domestic levels caught eyes of some franchises from the India Premier League, which itself is a passport to lend into the India Cricket Team.
- And, Hardik Pandya didn't allow that chance to go waste. When he was bought by Mumbai Indians for 2015 IPL season, apart from the lighting the stumps, he sent the ball out of the fence with those powerful and marvelous sixes. Among them, his 21 runs of just 8 balls against Chennai Super Kings along with three amazing catches, earned him the man of the match award with a six-wicket win for Mumbai Indians over CSK.
- Later on, another quickfire of 61 runs off just 31 balls from Pandya's bat against Kolkata Knight Riders, earned another win which was must for Mumbai Indians to remain in the top four teams of Indian Premier League of the season. Apart from his second man of the match award, Hardik Pandya claimed, "Yes Bank Maximum Sixes Award", for that match.
- A good IPL season = entry pass for the India Cricket Team. Yes, it was the first time, when Hardik Pandya represented his country. His T20I debut was on 27 Jan 2016 against Australia at the age of just 22. He picked two wickets in that debut match, among them the first batsman he hunted down was another master player of T20I, Chris Lynn.
- Because of some great performances from the bat as well as the ball, Hardik Pandya booked his place in Indian T20 cricket team for the 2016 Asia Cup and T20 World Cup. And we bet, you can not forget that group match against Bangladesh which was much needed to win. Just 2 runs were needed in three balls of the final over, and only Hardik Pandya stopped Bengal Tigers by taking two wickets in the last three balls and made India win by just one run. A great piece of advice from Aashish Nehra, MS Dhoni, and Virat Kohli was helpful in Pandya's action in that final over of the match.
- One-day international debut of Hardik Pandya was against New Zealand at Dharamsala on 16 October 2016, where he was the fourth Indian who got man of the match award in the ODI debut, after Sandeep Patil, Mohit Sharma and K. L. Rahul.
- In mid-2017, after hitting three consecutive sixes against Imad Wasim in the group stage of ICC Champions Trophy, Hardik Pandya hit 76 runs in just 43 balls in ICC Champions Trophy 2017 final against Pakistan after the top order collapsed earlier.
- Pandya got the hands in test squad in late 2016 against England in home series, but due to an injury in training season at PCA stadium, Mohali, Chandigarh. The next chance he got was in the tour to Sri Lanka, and played his first test on 26 July 2017 at Galle Stadium.
- On the same tour of 3 match test series, Hardik Pandya scored his first test cricket international century in the final test and became the first Indian to score a hundred before lunch with another record of smashing the most runs in an over by any Indian cricketer i.e. 26 in Malinda Pushpakumara's over.
- Hardik Pandya is also the first Indian Cricketer who took four wickets and scored 30+ runs in a T20 International against England in the final 3rd match of the series. He scored 33*(14) hitting a winning six off Chris Jordan.
- Apart from the amazing performance from the bat as well as the ball at the domestic, international or IPL stage, one statement from Hardik Pandya on the show Coffee With Karan, "me aaj karke aaya", means I did it today, and many more statements he made on his sexual life, as well as some bad comments on the women, weren't accepted from a celebrity like him. His fan didn't accept the apologies, even media taunted his statements, which resulted in his suspension along with KL Rahul who was also on the same show with him.
- Both were suspended and called back from the Australia tour in January 2019 by Board of Cricket Council Of India, even Gillette removed Pandya's brand associations for Gillette Mach3.
- Later after the complete Investigation, and on Pandya's apologetical statement, "I got carried away by the nature of the show", BCCI removed the suspension on 24 January 2019 from both of the players and included Pandya for the T20 series against Australia where he performed well and proved himself again.
- We will love to see more awesome performance for this most stylish cricket Indian Team can ever have. The tattoos, clothing, and accessories he used, he is not less than a model.
Achievements and Awards
- Fourth Indian Cricketer to win man of the match award in the ODI debut
- First Indian to score a hundred before lunch in a test match.
- Scoring the most runs in an over (i.e. 26) in a test match by any Indian Batsman.
- First Indian Cricketer who took four wickets and scored 30+ runs in a T20 International.