|Full Name||Deepak Jagbir Hooda|
|Known For||"His amazing ability to clear the fence earned him 4.2 crores in the 2016 IPL auction"|
|Born||19 April 1995||Age||22|
|Nickname||Hometown||Khidwali Rohtak, Haryana,|
|Height||180 cm / 5' 11"||Weight||72 kg / 159 lb|
|Batting Style||Right Handed Bat||Bowling Style||Right-arm offbreak|
|Ethnicity||Indian||Relationship Status||In Relationship with Sneha|
Deepak Hooda Family and Education
|Brother||Ashish Hooda||Coach||Sanjiv Sawant|
Highlights From Deepak Hooda's Career
- The Baroda Cricket Player, Deepak Hooda was one of the premier names in India Under 19 squad during 2014 ICC Under-19 Cricket World Cup. where he was 2nd highest scorer and 2nd highest wicket-taker of the tournament.
- His century on debut in 2014-15 Ranji Trophy, which made him only the second Baroda player after Snehal Parikh to do so, earned him a call from the Rajasthan Royals side in the 2015 IPL where he became the second youngest player after Sarfaraz Khan to play the league.
- And he didn't take long to leave a mark on the field. It was the second match of Indian Premier League vs Delhi Daredevils, where Deepak Hooda scored 54 of 25 balls and bowled 0 for 20 in four overs and became the Man of the match
- While in 2016 season of Indian Premier Leauge, Deepak Hooda batting, and an amazing ability to clear the fence fetched him 4.2 crores in the auction, by Sunrisers Hyderabad who only won the 2016 IPL and some credit of that title, goes to the lanky hitter, who bowls off-break as well.
- Apart from being called an agile fielder, Cricketer Deepak Hooda scored his first double-century in first-class cricket playing for Baroda in the fourth round of the 2016–17 Ranji Trophy.
- In November 2017, he was named in India's Twenty20 International (T20I) squad for their series against Sri Lanka, and guys, believe me, you shouldn't forget to watch out for him in days to come! Because Nowadays, he has included in India's 20 man squad of all time, to add more tally in Deepak Hooda Biography.
- While in IPL 2018, Deepak Hooda is retained by SRH in 3.6 crores, as he is one of the most valuable players of his team.
Achievements and Awards
- 2nd Youngest Player in IPL 8, after Sarfaraz Khan
- 2nd highest scorer and 2nd highest wicket-taker in 2014 U-19 World cup
- Second Baroda batsman to score a hundred on first-class debut
- For his all-round performance in the Vijay Hazare Trophy 2014-15, he won the Lala Amarnath Award.