Are you also a Cricket addictive like me, or you are professional? Do you prefer Leather Balls over some tennis ones? Then maybe you're looking for Best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball like thousands on the internet? But now, just take a breath, and stop looking at anywhere else, because here, on this page, we are going to review the best among all the good and better Cricket bats a passionate Batsman can own.
A Batsman can't score runs if he or she is not comfortable with the bats, its grip, weight, height, face, willow grade, edge thickness, handle height, its power, and lots of technical aspects including budget friendly, which we kept in consideration and brought out some Best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball among the thousands available in the market.
- 1 15 Best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball
- 1.1 GM Sting Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.2 SG RSD Spark Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.3 SG Max Cover Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.4 SS Magnum English Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.5 SG Phoenix Extreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.6 DSC Scorer Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.7 Kookaburra Kahuna 40 Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.8 SS Blaster Exclusive Edition Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.9 SG Cobra Xtreme English Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.10 NIKE Junior Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat G2
- 1.11 SS Custom English Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.12 MRF Genius Unique Edition English-Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.13 13. SG Nexus Plus Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
- 1.14 SS Master Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
- 1.15 AVM 20-20 Splash Cricket Bat
- 2 Things to look for, before buying a Cricket Bat
- 3 Conclusion
15 Best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball
Cricket Bats we will present here, with the detailed description of the product, and our personal review. are the best, and most stylish Bats present until today, which will make you score your next big score, fifty or a fastest ton, in the first match with them. Their grips will do friendship with your palms, and add something more to your playing level.
So, first let's have a look at the list, and if you wanna read about any product, then click on its name to scroll down to its description:-
|Bat Name||Weight||Age Group|
|GM Sting||1175-1300 gm||12 or above|
|SG RSD Spark||1.2kg||10 or above|
|SG Max Cover||1.2kg||5.2- 5.5 in.|
|SS Magnum||Avg. 1.3kg||6 to Adults|
|SG Phoenix Extreme||1.3 kg||Teenager|
|DSC Scorer||0.8-1.2 kg||15 or above|
|Kookaburra Kahuna 40||1.1-1.2 kg||14 or above|
|SS Blaster Exclusive||1.2 kg||14 or above|
|SG Cobra Xtreme||1.3kg||Adult|
|NIKE Junior||800-900gm||Kids 9-13|
|SS Custom||1180-1190 gm||4.11-5.4 ft|
|MRF Genius||1.15 kg||Teenagers|
|SG Nexus Plus||1.1-1.3 kg||11 to 14|
|SS Master||1.1-1.2 kg||15 or above|
|AVM 20-20 Splash||0.9-1 kg||10 to 12|
Now, let's have a deep look at the Cricket Bats, their info, and features we collected to help you out to choose the best one for you:-
GM Sting Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
Apart from having unique power and performance gifted by massive edges of the bat, makes it too good to play for heavy shots. The sweet spot is from mid to lower. but still, a great balance is provided by toe guard to get rid of moisture problems. If you're an aggressive player then don't think twice.
Price : Under ₹ 2000 (Used to be cheaper in amazon sells)
- It has a well-pressed profile round face.
- For achieving a proper balance and control bat's weight, scalp has been cut off.
- The bow is achieved by every bat itself during pressing. it is an inbuilt mechanism in every cricket bat.
- Spine height of this bat varies from pieces to pieces as per international standard, which is useful to make a balance in the bat.
- Willow Grade is of medium range, while the handle is made and covered of Singapore treble springs.
- The height of bat is said to be 33.4 inches, out of which handle's height is measure nearly approx. 11.4 inches.
- Edge thickness of the bat is 1.25 inches which is too good for some heavy shots.
- The weight is measured between 1175 to 1300 grams.
- This bat is suitable for season balls, and ideal for Senior level tournaments.
- Willow type which is used in this bat is plain English willow is also unbleached.
- Pick up for such a powerful bat is lighter than its expectations.
- The handle of this bat is made of durable strong Sarawak Cane. It is also available with full-length adjustable strap cover.
- The material used in making this bat is very famous, and popular, Kashmir-willow.
PlayersTome's Review:- As we said before, this bat is for some high sixes, and powerful shots, We recommended you to buy it, if you are in the age of 12 or above. If we talk about the level of the players, then yes, beginners can try their hands on it. Apart from being in the budget. it is a very good, and lightweight bat.
SG RSD Spark Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
The shape of this cricket bat is styled to attain the maximum stability in your shots. It is light in weight, and good controls make it best even for some stunning drives.
Price : Vary From ₹ 980 - 1,499
- This bat is available in all sizes (3, 4, 5, 6, and short handle.)
- The weight is about 1.2kg.
- This bat is also made from Kashmir Willow.
- Fabric cover on the back, makes it safe at the time of delivery. While the front is covered by grains tape in that full-length bat cover.
- For powerful strokes, thick edges and curved blades of this bat, are useful.
- The handle is of premium
- For adding more power and control in your shots, Saravak cane is imported.
- Kashmir willow is used as the material.
PlayersTome's Review:-Lightweight of this bat, makes it easy if you wanna go to lofted shots. Because of good control, this bat will help you to increase your drive's skills. It is recommended for age group 10 or above. The Best Cricket Bat at the cheaper price.
SG Max Cover Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
Apart from the grain faced bat tape which gives it a smooth finish and a stylish look, this bat is good for stable, nice and smooth strokes,
Price : Vary From ₹ 950 - 1,800
- Available in Different Sizes including 5, 6, and short handle.
- The weight is about 1.2kg
- One of the most economical Kashmir Willow cricket bat.
- Shaped traditionally to provide maximum stability while playing shots.
- For extra durability, this bat is covered by fabric.
- For adding superior power and control, the handle of this bat is made from premium, imported Saravak cane.
- It will come with full-length cover
- The colour you will get may not be match the picture showing above.
PlayersTome's Review:-A most recommended one for beginners, because of its lightweight, fantastic grip which will help you to increase your playing quality. Along with smooth shots, big sixes can be hit from this Bat.
SS Magnum English Willow Cricket Bat
This Bat can be used for both tennis and leather balls. A good, narrow grip and nice placements for the shot, makes it one of the best in our top five list. Size 2 bat is recommended for the kids of the age group 6-7 years.
Price : Vary From ₹ 854 - 3,199
- Availablity in different sizes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, Long Handle and Short Handle.
- Average weight is measured close to 1.3kg
- For reducing any condensation in the garment, the breathable and hydrophilic coating is used.
- Advance level players can use it to play big tournaments.
- A scale grip is available.
- The shape of bat's edges is concave.
- Specially designed Embossed Sunridges along with Aqua Grip.
- Sarawak cane handle for more power and controls.
- English-willow is used as the main material.
- The blade is also made of English willow
- The handle is round in shape.
- The Box will contain a Cricket Bat
PlayersTome's Review:-If you are a classy player of cricket, and looking for a great product, then this bat is the one for you. Because of its varying size, its number one is our list for kids also.
SG Phoenix Extreme Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
A curved toe in the traditional cricket bat design, short handle, long mid-blade, superior quality of Kashmir Willow, thick edges, and a curved mid blade are the most important factors of this SG's Phoenix Xtreme cricket bat, which give it an overall strong built to perform well in tournaments.
Price : ₹ 1,579
- Only Short handle size is available
- Made of Kashmir willow
- Weight is about 1.3 kilograms
- Edges are thick and the blade is in a curved shape.
- Saravak cane handle for more power, and control.
- Adjustable strap on full-length bat cover.
- Suuny Tonny grains are used in this bat, up to 9-12 density.
- Delivered colour of the bat can be different.
PlayersTome's Review:-Apart from the very nice balance, this bat have distributed, and medium weight which makes it one of the best bat for Beginners and Professionals. But you need to put more power to hit long shots from this bat.
DSC Scorer Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
This bat can be used with cork as well as the leather ball. A nice shape, totally controllable, less handle width, and great grip makes this Kashmir willow bat, best for the net practices.
Price : Under ₹ 1,899
- Medium grade willow with fibreglass tape is used in the designing material.
- Well pressed, round face bat.
- For some good balance, and control in the weight of the bat, Scalp is used to cut-off.
- The height of the bat is close to 33.4 inches.
- Handle height is equal to 11.4 inches.
- The thickness of edges is about 1 1/4 inches.
- Singapore treble spring handle is fitted in this bat which completes it.
- Bat weight is found between 800-1200 grams.
- Comes with the single grip.
- It will be the best experience if you will play with the leather ball.
- This DSC Kashmir Willow Bat comes with a full bat cover.
PlayersTome's Review:-Recommended for beginners but not for teenagers. Age group 15 or above can buy this product, without thinking a bit. Decent strokes can be hit easily because of its thick edges.
Kookaburra Kahuna 40 Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
Massive big edge, maximise sweet spot, Supreme balance, and a purely leather bat, makes us to count in the list of fifteen best cricket bat for the leather ball.
Price : ₹ 700
- Kashmir-willow is used as the material
- Weight is found between 1100 to 1200 grams
- Available in only short handle size.
- Super Spine from Kookaburra, follows traditional shape design rules, while the big edges of this bat highly impact the ball, which can result in some powerful shots.
- The sweet spot of this bat is more than we showed above.
- This bat is called essential for good strokeplay.
PlayersTome's Review:-Slim, light, balanced, stylish, even for some nice shots and drives, whatever you good we can say about this bat is not sufficient. So if you are a beginner or a cricket batsman of your society who scores lots and lots of runs in the park on every evening, then go, pick it up.
SS Blaster Exclusive Edition Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
Lightweight Kashmir willow with very good quality wood, it is definitely the most stylish bat with attractive stickers all over in the back, front and sides. It is a full-size bat, which can be used with plastic, tennis and leather ball as well.
Price : Under ₹ 1,799
- Kashmir Willow material of 5th grade with fibreglass tape on it.
- Too good for leather ball play.
- The height of the bat is about 33.5 inches.
- While Bat handle's height is 11.5 inches.
- Edge thickness is said to be 32 mm.
- It comes with a single grip.
- The delivery box will contain a bat with one full bat cover
PlayersTome's Review:-Before trying it on leather ball, we will advise you to first knock it well for better results. Extremely recommended for beginners and age group 14 years or above. (Due to its long length, it is not suitable for kids age below 13 years.) It is effective for 6 feet tall boys.
SG Cobra Xtreme English Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
Reasonably good ping and good size sweet spot, lightweight, good pickup and reasonable balance, these all qualities in one of this Cricket Bat by SS, has more decent edges and comes with a full-length cover.
Price : MRP ₹ 4,699 (But you will get it almost near 2k)
- Available size is short handle.
- Made of English willow.
- Weight is about 1.3 kilograms.
- Imported Saravak Cane handle to bring more power in your shots with some extra techniques.
- Comes with toe protector.
- Traditionally shaped and styled to create stability at the level of maximum in your shots.
- Suuny Tonny grains with the density above- 9-12, Also below suuny tonny up to 5-8 seira.
- Color May Change.
PlayersTome's Review:-Recommended for Beginners and Intermediate level players. We advise you to put a 2nd grip on the default one for more good handling. Straight grain, very light, well balanced and nice Bat for hard hits.
NIKE Junior Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat G2
Yey, another one in our list for kids. And congrats, you can play with the leather ball as well. Light in weight, this balanced bat is perfect for your child to increase their playing level. According to the age group, recommended sizes are given below:-
Price : From ₹ 1,099 - 1,990
- Textile: 100 percent.
- Kashmir Willow material is used in the design of this cricket Bat which brings in to a bit more light in weight.
- Children between age 9 to 11 years and height 4 feet 9 inches to 4 feet 11 inches can go for Size 4.
- Size 5 is recommended for the children between age 10 to 12 years and height 4 feet 11 inches to 5 feet 2 inches.
- Children between age 11 to 13 years and height 5 feet 2 inches to 5 feet 6 inches can buy a bat with size 6.
PlayersTome's Review:-A very impressive and reliable product to buy for your child to prepare future's champ. Well shaped, lightest bat for such age groups.
SS Custom English Willow Cricket Bat
Decent quality of willow is used in this bat which provides lightweight and suitable handling for all-around batsmen. If you want to increase your skills a bit more, then we will advise you to have a look at the features on this bat. It will help you to place your shots right in the nets. Overall a nice bat to play, the perfect timing could add four or six on your scoreboard.
Let's have a look at some more features of this product.
Price : Vary From ₹ 1,710 - 5,850
- Available in different sizes, 4, 5, 6, and Short Handle.
- English willow used as the main designing material.
- Sarawak cane handle for obviously more power and better control.
- Edges are concave in shape.
- Comes with scaled grip.
- GRADE 6 WILLOW is used.
- The handle is round in shape.
- Specially designed Aqua Grip comes along with Embossed Sunridge.
- Weight is measured between 1180 -1190 gms.
PlayersTome's Review:-It is the bat for aggressive play and limited overs games because it is a stroking bat, light in weight and balanced with a proper grip. But it is not for beginners, but intermediate players can go for it.
MRF Genius Unique Edition English-Willow Cricket Bat
If a bat is light in weight, you can easily play strokes in every direction on the field. Same you can feel with this bat, with some extra power added by thick edges. And Virat Kohli fans, you have the rights to buy it, because it is the Virat Kohli Grand Edition.
Price : From ₹ 2,584 - 3,300
- English Willow bat, carefully designed from top of the line.
- Light in weight bat (approx. 1150 gm)
- Again, premium and imported Sarawak Cane is used in the handle
- Packing can be rated five-star.
- English-Willow used as the main material.
- Available in different sizes 4, 5, 6, and Hallow.
- The delivery box will contain one cricket bat.
PlayersTome's Review:-Because of the lightweight, and availability in size, put this bat in the account of young and beginners of this beautiful game.
13. SG Nexus Plus Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat
Thick edges and curved blade of this product from SG, makes it too good for powerful strokes. It is also light weighted, stylish and very handy bat, made of high quality of wood which is even good for hard strokes.
Price : Vary From ₹ 1,059 - 2,149
- High-quality Kashmir willow is used in this bat.
- To attain maximum stability in the shots, it is traditionally shaped and styled.
- For more power, thick edges and blade with curve shape are used.
- Premium, imported Saravak Cane in the handle to deliver a great control all-over the field.
- a full-length plain bat cover with adjustable strap will deliver it safely to you.
- The actual weight of bat may vary slightly between 1.1kg to 1.3kg.
- Available in various size specifications, 3, 4, 5, 6, and Short Handle.
- Color May Change.
PlayersTome's Review:-Another amazing product from SG, highly recommended for beginners, and age group, from 11 years to 14. All the main features included inside it with high-quality wood for long life, Saravak cane handle and availability in different sizes makes it one of the most popular bats on the list.
SS Master Kashmir Willow Cricket Bat, Short Handle
Another Lightweight short handle bat, crafted for entry level cricket to improve their timings. Because of Its full size, it is not suitable for younger cricketers.
Price : MRP ₹ 1,350
- SS Master Cricket Bat designed from Kashmir Willow.
- Available in full size only, short handle.
- Weight is about 1100-1200 gm
- Overall a balanced bat to play.
PlayersTome's Review:-Because of its full size, only taller players can enjoy some perfect strokes from it. Good middle strength, but edges are weak so you can't use it for professional tournaments.
AVM 20-20 Splash Cricket Bat
The most stylish among all on this list, this bat is yet another for the kids viewing this page. Go, have a look, we're sure, it will match with your charm and style.
Price : From ₹ 401
- Playing Level can be recreated by this bat.
- Age Group 10-12 Years
- Available size is, 5
- Weight Range is found between 900-1000 g
PlayersTome's Review:-AVM Splash 20-20 Blue Tennis Cricket Bat is of good quality apart from its attacking design, shape and lightweight. A good product to buy for street and park play. Recommended for age group below 15 years.
That's it, these are the Best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball available in the market today, we tried very best to brought out the best among all, with a little bit product info, features to look for, and our review about the product to help you to choose the best one for you, or your loved ones.
Things to look for, before buying a Cricket Bat
- Bat Size - The first thing you will notice about the bats, is, their size, You should measure it with your height, and go with the most comfortable one. Here is the size chart for you, based on player's height, and age:-
- Shape - Based on shapes, Cricket bats are divided into three types:-
- Low Profile - If you love to play shots on the ground (Like Sachin Tendulkar), rather than hitting huge sixes, then this type of bat is for you.
- Mid Profile - For excellent control and balance in your shots, you can go for this bat, which will be llttle heavier than lower profiles.
- High Profile - A thick edge and more concave shape are required if you want to clear the fence all the time. Yes, if you are an aggressive player, then go for this type of bat. It is the most weighted bat among overall.
- Weight - The heavier the bat will be, you will lack in the playing techniques. So, if you're not a bit expert on your game, an initial level player, or younger in age, then you should go for a lightweight bat. Also, the more power in your shots is directly proportional to the weight of the bat. So if you are a big expert of your game, then go with your own choices to bring more thrill in your shots.
- Grains - Grains are the verticle straight lines you see in a bat. The more grains will result in better bat performance and great willow quality. According to professional level players, you should always go with the bat with more grains.
- Sweet Spot - Sweet spot is the place, where your cricket bat will have the widest part, i.e. on the round profile level. So, choose the place of the sweet spot on the bat, where you mostly hit the ball. it will not only bring more power to your shots but also help you to explore more of your techniques.
- From The Ball You Wanna Play - If the ball you are playing is harder than anything else, like cork or leather ball, you will need a bat of strong material and larger sweet spot. But you only play for some entertainment from the tennis balls, then you can go for the cheaper ones.
|Bat Size||Age||Player's Height||Bat Length||Width|
|1||4-5 Years Old||Up to 4ft 3"||25 1/4 in.||3 1/2 in.|
|2||6-7 Years Old||4ft 3" - 4ft 6"||27 3/4 in.||3 1/2 in.|
|3||8-9 Years Old||4ft 6" - 4ft 9"||28 3/4 in.||3 3/4 in.|
|4||9-10 Years Old||4ft 9" - 4ft 11"||29 3/4 in.||3 3/4 in.|
|5||10-11 Years Old||4ft 11" - 5ft 2"||30 3/4 in.||4 in.|
|6||11-13 Years Old||5ft 2" - 5ft 5"||31 3/4 in.||4 in.|
|Harrow||12-14 Years Old||5ft 5" - 5ft 8"||32 3/4 in.||4 1/6 in.|
|Short Handle||15+ Years Old||5ft 8" - 6ft 3"||33 1/2 in.||4 1/4 in.|
|Long Handle/Blade||15+Years Old||6ft 3" and above||34 3/8 in.||4 1/4 in.|
Yes, that;s it, including the list of best Cricket Bat For Leather Ball on the basis of size, weight, material, grains, sweet spot, shape, edge width, age groups, playing level, and different brands like GM, SG, SS, MRF, DSC, Kookaburra and etc, You can also check some needful factors to look on, before buying a Cricket Bat, are provided by us, just in the above section.
We hope, this information will help you to pick up the best Cricket Bat to add some more techniques, qualities, and thrill in your game. Hope you have a good season ahead in the nets. Go, and buy the best among them.