Confused about the best badminton rackets under 3000? Don't worry, because you are on the right page, here we are going to review the best badminton rackets of 2018, a beginner, intermediate, or pro Badminton player can look for.
A badminton player can't perform well if he or she is not comfortable with their rackets, with its grips, flexibility, and weight. So by keeping in mind lots of technical aspects, like Balance, Flexibility, Price (under 3000), Weight, Shape, Brand, Material, Grip, and much more, we brought our some best rackets among the thousands available in the market.
- 1 15 Best Badminton Rackets Under 3000
- 1.1 Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4
- 1.2 Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
- 1.3 Yonex Nanoray Light 4I 5U-G4 Badminton Racquet (White/Blue)
- 1.4 Yonex Isometric Lite 2 Badminton Racquet
- 1.5 Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
- 1.6 Yonex Voltric 5 Badminton Racquet, Black
- 1.7 Yonex Muscle Power 2 Junior Badminton Racquet (Red)
- 1.8 Apacs Finapi 232 Badminton Racquet with Free Kitbag & T-shirt
- 1.9 Yonex Arcsaber Lite 2i G4-5U Badminton Racquet (Orange)
- 1.10 Yonex Nanoray L Plus 8 G3U4 Badminton Racquet (White/Blue)
- 1.11 Yonex Gr 201 badminton Racquet, Pack Of 2 (Assorted)
- 1.12 Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Special Edition Badminton Racquet
- 1.13 Li-Ning G-Tek 68 Lite ALUMINIUM + GRAPHITE Badminton Racket S2
- 1.14 Yonex Gr 303 Badminton Racquet
- 1.15 Silver's Sb-414 Gutted Badminton Rackets(Multicolor)
- 2 Things to look for, before buying a Badminton Racket
- 3 Conclusion
15 Best Badminton Rackets Under 3000
We kept in mind, that the badminton rackets we will show here, should increase your playing. that it should be friendly with your hands and grips to defeat the opponent, and most importantly, it should match with your charm and style.
|Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus||85-89g||3.50 in.||Balanced|
|Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite||85-89g||3.50 in.||Balanced|
|Yonex Nanoray Light 4I||75g-79.9g||3.75 in.||Head Light|
|Yonex Isometric Lite 2||Ave. 88g||3.75-4 in.||Head Heavy|
|Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus||Ave. 85g||3.75 in.||Head Heavy|
|Yonex Voltric 5||Ave. 88g||3.75-4 in.||Head Heavy|
|Yonex Muscle Power 2 Junior||Ave. 83g||4 in.||Balanced|
|Apacs Finapi 232||86g||3.25 1/4 in.||Balanced|
|Yonex Arcsaber Lite 2i||78gm||3.75 in.||Head Light|
|Yonex Nanoray L Plus 8||85 - 89g.||3.75 in.||Head Heavy|
|Yonex Gr 201||Lighter||Smaller||Balanced|
|Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan||Ave. 88g||3.75 - 4 in.||Balanced|
|Li-Ning G-Tek 68 Lite||85g||200 mm.||Head Heavy|
|Yonex Gr 303||90g||3.50 in.||Balanced|
|Silver's Sb-414 Gutted||Lighter||Smaller||Balanced|
So, let's have a look at the list, at the Rackets, and their features we brought out for you:-
Yonex Carbonex 8000 Plus, 3U-G4
3U stands for weight, i.e. 85-89g and G4 is the grip size i.e. 3.50 inches (Basics for Beginners), this lightweight Racket with good movement and a nice grip, is one of the best and number one in our list. If you're a Beginner or Intermediate Player, then don't doubt, just go for it.
Here are some more features of an amazing product from the Yonex.
Price : Vary From ₹ 1,900 - 2,832
- Comes with the Graphite Shaft, Carbon Nanotube, along with Graphite Frame.
- A Boxed frame design
- If you're seeking a solid shot, or smash at the time of impact, then this round-shape head racket gives you a unique and solid feeling.
- At impact, deformation is resisted by Elastic Ti, then recovering takes place after the stretching at the time of contact with the shuttle. In recovering, it gains the shape quickly and help you to launch accurate shots with full energy and swing
- Available in Strung
- It comes with a full cover.
- The delivered box will have one Badminton Racquet and a full cover.
PlayersTome's Review:- Lightweight, balanced racket for smash and droop, easy handling, good for starters, and intermediate players.
Yonex Muscle Power 29 Lite Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
Muscle Power is mostly used to eliminate stress-load and fatigue through contact friction, as it is located on rounded archways of the strings. It also helps to create total unity of the string and frame to make a closer and tighter contact.
Price : Under ₹ 3,000 (Offers Applied)
- Comes with H.M graphite shaft, same material's frame with Titanium mesh.
- It is Isometrically shaped which used to keep a similar length of vertical strings, as well as horizontal ones. This mechanism of maintaining the equal length helps to increase sweet spot area in all the directions.
- A very meaningful construction, helps you raise your game, and to make easy and tighter contact with the shuttle.
- Available in Strung
- It comes with full cover
- The delivery box will have one Badminton Racquet and a full cover
PlayersTome's Review:-Apart from strong and sturdy, it is for those who love to smash hard. Yes, all the smash lover out there, you can try this Badminton racket which is evenly balanced, and damn good for drop shots without any difficulty.
Yonex Nanoray Light 4I 5U-G4 Badminton Racquet (White/Blue)
If you're searching for a light-head racket, then you can go one from the YONEX, NANORAY, which is the latest head-light series launched by YONEX. Obviously, a lightweight means easy and fast control with some meaningful swings, with enhanced repulsion which can be produced by the New Aero Frame. NANORAY is another one for the hard hitters, for fast swingers who loved to force their opponents into the back of the court with some great speed in their shots. For minimizing the air resistance, thinner top frame sides are used in this racket which provides high speed to the racket's head. While thicker sides at the bottom of the head are useful for some great repulsive shots through greater stiffness of the frame.
Price : Upto ₹ 2,755
- This racket has very high power level.
- The shaft is made from high Modulus Graphite.
- Defensive type of Racquet.
- And the frame shape is Isometric whose usefulness has explained just above.
- Flexibility level is up to Flex
- Comes with a head with light in weight.
- Light frame made from New Aero technology, which provides some super fast moves.
- The frame is made from graphite with titanium, a serious learner can own it.
- In the doubles, you can go with this rackets because of some good control and handling.
PlayersTome's Review:-This racket is available in 5U (80 Gms) weight, which clearly shows, how lightweight feel this racket can give you. And its latest technology playing some effective shots with turn you playing style like of an all-rounder. Intermediate Badminton players can go for it.
Yonex Isometric Lite 2 Badminton Racquet
Again the equalize length in the isometric frames increases the sweet spot area which can help you to perform from more consistency with some damn good accuracy in your shots. So, basically, if you are expert or intermediate of the game, then this racket you can use to increase your performance.
Let's look at some more features of another product from the Yonex.
Price : From ₹ 2,150
- Flexibility is medium.
- Made of graphite frame.
- Along with the shaft which is also of graphite
- Weight / Grip Size: 3U (Ave.88g) G4,5
- We have some stringing advice for you, you can go up to the tension of 3U 19-24 lbs
- Available a strung
- Deliver box will contain a Racquet.
PlayersTome's Review:- Due to strong tension, beginners can't use it. Because a little bit deflection in your shots will make the shuttlecock fly out of the boundaries. Still, the light weight of this badminton racket put in the comfortable ones, and good to handle for those players who are at least a little bit expert in their game.
Yonex Muscle Power 22 Plus Badminton Racquet, 3U-G4
As we discussed before the importance of Muscle Power in a Badminton Racket, which helps you to make a perfect contact with the shuttle, and brings totally unity in the strings and frame.
Price : From ₹ 2,130
- Comes with a Graphite Shaft.
- The frame is also made of graphite material.
- A graphite shockless system provides stability.
- Weight is about 85g i.e 3U and it comes with the grip size, G4
- Another stringing tension recommended for you is 22-24lbs, with the string type - BG 65 or BG 65TI.
- Isometric shape combination with Muscle Power includes all the factors in this racket.
- The frame of this racket is carefully crafted, and designed to produce maximum repulsive power in the shots.
PlayersTome's Review:-With the graphite shaft and same material's frame, this racket is presented itself as one of the strongest, and study in the comparison of others. Like always, Isometric shape provides enough power to your shots for some heavy smashes. Basically, good for beginners and Intermediate Players.
Yonex Voltric 5 Badminton Racquet, Black
Another Standard model from Yonex designed for the mid-range players. TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM is using in the design of this racket which makes it good for handling and power.
Price : From ₹ 2,500
- Flexibility is up to medium level.
- The material used in the frame is graphite, tungsten.
- The shaft is also made of graphite.
- The weight of this racket is about Ave. 88g, with the grip size, is in the middle of G4 and G5.
- String tension is recommended from 19-24 lbs.
- Have a strung available.
- Deliver box will include one racquet.
PlayersTome's Review:-It is a head-heavy racket, good for smashes and lighter than Muscle Power rackets. By using this racket, you can gain better control during some drops shots and tricky placements. So, overall it is the best racket for a balanced play.
Yonex Muscle Power 2 Junior Badminton Racquet (Red)
The first one in our list, for the kids, or junior level athletes. Apart from its lovely colour combination, its low height, and light weight make this racket just perfect for your child.
Price : Under ₹ 1,000
- Stiffness level flex because of being the racket for junior athletes.
- Made of an aluminium frame.
- Graphite and steel shaft makes it lighter to use.
- The weight of this racket is up to 83g and the grip size, G5.
- Comes with a beautiful red colour.
- Deliver box will contain one racquet.
PlayersTome's Review:-Easy handle, lightweight, perfect control and smaller in the size, just perfect and balanced racket you may be looking for your kid.
Apacs Finapi 232 Badminton Racquet with Free Kitbag & T-shirt
Apart from the offers of a free kitbag, and t-shirt, this racket from the Apacs, is lightweight, have exceptionally well handled, and really good to add some more power to your smashes.
Let's look at some more features of the first Racket in our list from Apacs.
Price : ₹ 2,750
- Flexibility is up to medium level.
- Comes with Isometric shape head, and frame which is made of graphite.
- Maximum Tension you can use for the Strings of this racket is 30lb.
- Weight is up to 86g, and the size of grip comes with a number, G2
- It is a well Balanced racket.
- Whether you are an offensive player of defensive, or you would love to play any kind of shots among these, then this racket is good for you.
- A Beginner or Intermediate Player player can look for this racket to buy.
PlayersTome's Review:- A better improvement in your game, can be seen by the use of this racket due to its good handling. It plays an important role in a defensive play, and equally smashes the cock hard on opponent's area with a powerful swing is needed.
Yonex Arcsaber Lite 2i G4-5U Badminton Racquet (Orange)
A different design of frame which is usually made to hold the shuttle at the point of impact for a bit longer. The ARCSABER frame then stores the energy, push the string bed a little bit back, and release with extra power provided by the flex on the strings. If you don't have full control on the shots and you are seeking to send the shuttle exactly where you wanted to, then this type of frame delivers exactly the same mechanism for you to provide you with a better controlling. Along the sides of the head area, CS Carbon Nanotubes are placed which play a great role in the improvements of frame's elasticity.
Price : Under ₹ 3,000 (With Offers)
- This racket is recommended for Beginner or Low Intermediate level.
- It is said to include this type of racket in all-around ones.
- Medium level of Flexibility.
- It is available in a square head with the most popular Isometric frame shape.
- Weight is measured up to 78gm i.e. 5U.
- Head is made of the Carbon Graphite including some NanoAir Spring at the sides.
- Available in Carbon Graphite Shaft.
PlayersTome's Review:-One of the lightest rackets in the list, extremely recommended for the starters to help them out to improve their gameplay, shot accuracy and needed power.
Yonex Nanoray L Plus 8 G3U4 Badminton Racquet (White/Blue)
Nice product for intermediate and beginners in a low price range. Its very lightweight compared to muscle power and extremely good smashes hitten by it, make it the best at its price.
Price : ₹ 1,960 Or Less
- Size of the grip is nearby G4.
- Available in the weight of 3U.
- Comes along with a full cover.
- A strung is available.
- Graphite material is used in the making process of this racket.
- Head shape is designed as like Isometric ones.
- Nanoray L Plus 8 specs are included in its design.
PlayersTome's Review:-If you want to sweat out and train hard on the badminton court, then you can go for this product. It is specially designed for emerging athletes. Smashes, as well as defensive shots, can be hit easily with an all-around performance on the court.
Yonex Gr 201 badminton Racquet, Pack Of 2 (Assorted)
Apart from being a china product, its heavy-duty strings, lightweight, small grip, and small head by an inch or half, make this racket faster, and easy to handle. With a very good built quality, the two gorgeous colours of these rackets from Yonex can make you buy it.
Let's have a look at some more features of this product.
Price : Upto ₹ 1700
- Steel shaft with a bit low torsion.
- Beginners and intermediate level players can buy it.
- Headcover is along the racket in the delivery box.
- A racket which is Light in weight.
- The frame is made from Aluminium.
- The box which will deliver to home, contents a pair of gorgeous rackets.
PlayersTome's Review:- If you are looking for a perfect Racket for your kid, or say kids, then don't think twice before buying this product. its small grip size and light weight make it the badminton bat of younger players who are at beginner level.
Yonex Voltric 1 Lin Dan Special Edition Badminton Racquet
Quick racquet handling and in-built TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM provides some powerful, and stability in the shots makes this badminton bat on count in the best you should have a look on.
Price : Under ₹ 3000 (Offers Applied)
- It is quite Flexible than all the rackets we have shown you above.
- Comes with the frame material Graphite, Tungsten.
- Shaft is also made of Graphite
- Weight is about 3U (Average 88g), and grip size is measured between G4 and G5.
- We recommended you to keep the string tension up to 10-24 lbs.
- Attractive Bright Red colour is another feature who can play an important role to make you buy it.
- Have a strung available.
- The box will contain a Racquet.
PlayersTome's Review:-If you are a bit advanced player of your game and put an all-around performance on the court, then this racket is for you buddy, A proper balance, and the powerful strings, will help you to hit with a bit accuracy.
Li-Ning G-Tek 68 Lite ALUMINIUM + GRAPHITE Badminton Racket S2
The colourful racket from Li-Ning, made of ALUMINIUM + GRAPHITE material, is very good and lightweight racket in this price range.
Price : Under ₹ 2590
- The unisex racket from LI-Ning can be used by both men and women.
- Available in white and red colour.
- Soft level of flex.
- Weight is measured, and it is about 85g.
- Grip Size is S2.
- Made from the combined material combination ALUMINIUM + GRAPHITE.
- The delivery box will contain one piece.
PlayersTome's Review:-With the awesome and attractive design, some mechanism which makes it good for smashes, you don't need to think for a second option in this price range.It is suitable for beginners and as well as intermediate players.
Yonex Gr 303 Badminton Racquet
An aluminium framed, Yonex GR 303 G3 badminton which is light in weight and provides better control to play with. Combination of low torsion steel shaft adds something more to its strength. A good control will give you a chance to make back to back counter attack.
Price : From ₹ 399 - 1,545
- Low torsion steel shaft is in the design mechanism.
- Comes with a full head cover for some safety purpose, along with Yonex logo which adds to its attractiveness.
- Light in weight
- The frame is of Aluminium.
- an available Strung
- Powerful design resists the damages.
- Weight is about 90g.
PlayersTome's Review:-Because of being lightweight, this racket will increase your playing time on the court without feeling tired. And easy and rough grip will help you to hold it for long against the decrease in the friction due to some sweat. So basically, it is good for those players to loved to practice till a long period of time.
Silver's Sb-414 Gutted Badminton Rackets(Multicolor)
In a full cover with one side transparent PVC, the set of two badminton rackets having a beautiful colour combination are perfect for some practices. Good for younger players.
Price : Under ₹ 380
- Pack of 2 badminton racquets in the box.
- The grip is small and excellent.
- Racket's weight is too light
- Made of steel material.
- Have a strung available.
PlayersTome's Review:-Apart from the cheap price, this racket is only made of some younger champs to make them future stars. It is the best for the age group below 10 years.
That's it, these are the best Badminton Racquets under 3000 available in the market today, we tried very best to bringing out the best among all, with a little bit product info, features to look for, and our review about the product to help you to choose the best one for you.
Things to look for, before buying a Badminton Racket
- Playing Style - The first thing you have to keep in mind that, what is your playing style. Are you an aggressive player, or defensive. Either you love to play deceptive strokes or straight ones?
- Weight - Lightweight rackets are recommended for initial level players.
- Head Shape - There are two shapes available for Badminton rackets,
- Isometric shape has more area on the strings which helps to produce more power (Highly recommended for beginners)
- Oval shaped rackets are for more experienced players.
- Heavy head Badminton rackets - More mass on head makes it the best for powerful game, hard smashes, and defence from the powerful shots
- Light head Badminton rackets - controlled racket, easy to swing.
- Balanced weight badminton rackets - If you prefer to be an all-rounder instead of smasher or defender, then this racket is for all the types of shots you loved to play.
Light Head and Balanced weight Badminton rackets are more useful for those who play in doubles,
Beginner : 17lbs-20lbs Intermediate: 20lbs-24lbs Advanced: 24lbs-27lbs Professional/International: 27lbs – 30lbs+
So, apart from the list of best Badminton rackets under 3000, which included racquets on the basis of weight, shape, size, string tension, flexibility, age groups, playing level, and different brands like Yonex, Silver, Li-Ning etc, you can also check some needful factors to look on, before buying a badminton racket, are provided by us, just in the above section.
We hope, this information will help you to pick up the best Badminton racket to take your game to the next level. So go, and buy the best.